Products - Foundation LM
Foundation™ LM is a fertiliser biocatalyst specifically formulated for use with liquid fertiliser applications via fertigation, in-furrow injection or broadcast applications.
Foundation LM contains concentrated biochemistry that helps growers increase nutrient availability from liquid fertilisers and the soil, as well as enhance their crops' root growth and function. By converting organic nutrients into inorganic forms that plants can use, Foundation LM makes nutrients more available for plant uptake and utilisation, helping to optimise yield potential and provide outstanding potential for grower ROI. Foundation LM can also be used by growers seeking to extract nutrients locked in crop residues or trying to address soil compaction, soil salinity, and water management issues.
Foundation LM is distributed by Loveland Agri Products / Nutrien Ag Solutions.
- Increases nutrient availability and uptake
- Enhances nutrient use efficiency
- Promotes better root growth and development
- Improves plant performance
- Optimises yield potential
- Used at low volumes
- Consistent performance across plant and soil types
- Compatible with most fertilisers, herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides
- Shelf stable